The Development Process
Our development process ensures communication and collaboration
on all levels throughout the projects. The final results are unique
branded solutions that provide our clients with a competitive edge.
Defining business processes and implementing creativity, using leading
edge technology, and measurement tools so that your business can
be optimized over time is essential to the LeBlanc Web solutions.
Although the tools with which we create solutions vary from project
to project, the broad goals are constant: Create a smart Internet
strategy with industry expertise and careful planning, and launch
a customized, creative, and scalable Web site that optimizes your
web initiatives through the execution of the long-term strategy.
Step 1: Contact
The process begins with a meeting, either in person, over the phone,
or via the Internet to establish your specific requirements as well
as a strong working relationship you can trust and rely on. You
can request a free quote by completing our online information form.
Step 2: Analysis
In this phase, we:
- Collect information and discuss your web development needs.
- Create a general site map and flow chart.
- Break down time involved, and make suggestions.
- Define budgets and costs.
- Establish a working schedule that is agreeable to both parties.
- Provide a proposal for a site or application that fits your
business' needs and provides value for the site's users.
Step 3: Site Architecture and Concept Development and Design
Once we acquire approval of the proposed work, we:
- Refine and create a solid site map to use as an outline for
the Web Site.
- Develop architecture and navigation.
- Create concept graphics and prototypes which our clients can
access from a secure section of our site. The client area of our
site allows you to provide feedback on what we've posted and add
tasks to the project. In addition, you can see our progress on
your project in real-time. Your time is valuable, so we have created
SiteComm, a Client Communication Center that affords fast, efficient
and convenient communication between client and developer every
step of the way. SiteComm streamlines the development process
with a user-friendly client/developer interface which clients
can access from a secure section of our web site any time of day,
any day of the week. In SiteComm, the client can view concepts
and graphics, test forms or other types of dynamic interface tools,
request quotes, make comments and suggestions, and view completed
- Make adjustments to the selected concept according to client
Step 4. Final Design, Programming and Implementation
In this phase, we:
- Complete the design and site layout.
- Program and implement the technical infrastructure.
- Make the necessary final adjustments and refinements.
- Test for usability and functionality. Whether your users are
customers, your employees, or your investors we strive to make
the site attractive, interactive, informative, intuitive and productive.
We make sure they are able to find the information they need,
or are able to get some business done while they are there.
- We document your site (an important requirement for many industries).
Then we re-test on the production server as the site is deployed
to ensure that your project is a quality site.
Step 5. Delivery
- Upon client's final approval, the site goes live using client's
own domain name.
- Follow up to assess productivity of the Web Site, for new opportunities,
and for any additional help or questions the customer might have.
- Assess maintenance requirements and establish a plan.